Monday, May 07, 2007

Moooooooooooo

A while back when Joy of Oh Joy! was guest blogging at Design Sponge she posted this fantastic photo she had styled from her own personal belongings (I personally think Joy has an incredible future as a photo stylist if she so chooses). Anyway, I absolutely fell in love with this photo and the items included, especially the ceramic cow. Well, you too can now own a similar ceramic cow via Blue Bell Bazaar's etsy store for the price of $18.00. If you want it you better make your moooooove. :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I have the top one and its very cute!

Di Overton said...

I had one of those jugs and I had to throw it away because the milk stuck in the folds on the inside. I should have just used it as an ornament.

Michelle said...

OH he is cute, actually in this months Martha Stewart weddings, she showcases a color study, and the table is set for brunch and a little cow creamer is on there. I fell in love, and this weekend, happend upon a similar one at Sur La Table in soho for $3. I know that Blue Bell's is nicer, but I am just saying...(they have an online shop)

Another Shade of Grey said...

Where did you get it Emily?

Di - Aw, I can't believe you threw it out. :)

Michelle, thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. Glad to see you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...