Friday, August 17, 2007

Not for sale...

I came across these Stakmore folding chairs yesterday and fell in love. I got a set of four for $50.00...total. I love the cutout design on the back and the green color of the seat. I'm thinking a thorough cleaning, new coat of paint, and some similar green velvet to recover those seats and I'm in heaven. Especially when I compare it to the price of West Elm's Overlapping Square Chair that I've been eyeing. I just wanted to share my find with people who can appreciate it and share in my glee. :)




9 comments:

User9827892 said...

Just dropping a line to let you know that I enjoy your web blog. I will be back to find more. Those chairs at $50, what a find!

Another Shade of Grey said...

Thanks Laurie. :)

raine studios said...

Those are STUNNING! How in the world do they fold??

Jo Walker said...

Hate you! They're fab and have so much more character than the West Elm ones.

Linda Merrill said...

Great find, they are fabulous!

drey said...

wow how utterly unique! have pic of them folded??? how fun to think of colour combos for them!

Another Shade of Grey said...

Thanks guys. I will take some pictures and show you how they fold. I would have never known they were folding chairs by just looking at them.

Anonymous said...

What. What?? Where did you ever find such a steal!!!?

Another Shade of Grey said...

Ancient Chinese secret...;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...