Friday, July 20, 2007

I diyd it...

This...


is now this. A fantastic wall piece for displaying my newly started photo collection. A little paint, a little nail and there you have it. $15.00 total cost. And if you think you're seeing those shoes, those gorgeous goldenrod shoes, you'd be right. I realized last evening that one of the things I loved most about the etsy items I blog about is their product shots so I asked permission, sized each photograph to my own satisfaction, printed them out and here they are. One of my favorite diyds ever! Seriously, some of the items for sale should also offer a print of the product photo for sale as well. Some of my favorites are from sunshinecitylassie, deadbirdsfinds, seaglassvintage, petaline, and bluebellbazaar. Check them out and see for yourself.


10 comments:

girl meets glamour said...

What a great idea...thanks for posting this!!!

~Kate

Another Shade of Grey said...

Thanks Kate. :)

Anonymous said...

Way neat!

Sas

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks beautiful.. such a great idea. I love the color and the way it works with the colors in the photos.

Maybe I should find an old shutter to add to the Porch of Projects... Wait, NO. Step away from the shutter!!

Thanks for making my post today's must read :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous tranformation. The pictures look great with the green!

So will the picture satisfy your craving for the shoes?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great set up. Great colors and everything. Sorry you didn't get the shoes!!

katiedid said...

Great idea! Love the photos. Did you ever get the shoes?

Another Shade of Grey said...

Thanks sas.

Ariana, it's a very 70's color of green. :) I have my own "porch" full of things to do as well.

Amy, thanks so much for the picture. I'm getting so much enjoyment out of it. :)

G and Katie, I did not get the shoes. Somebody else bought them. I literally drug my feet too long (no pun intended). So the picture will have to suffice.

Anonymous said...

Great idea, thanks! It's always a treat to find a new and interesting way to show off smallish flat artwork like photos.

perfect bound said...

I love what you did here. I have seen this a few other ways but this really makes me want to try it myself. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...