Friday, September 21, 2007

20 x 200


I came across 20 x 200 via Design Milk. I love the concept. They offer artwork by such artists as Jennifer Sanchez (above) and Amy Ross (below). The concept is as follows: two new pieces a week, one a photo and one a work on paper. Each image is available in three sizes. The smallest size is reprinted in the largest batch (200) and sold for $20. Hence the name 20×200. They also offer medium-sized editions of 20 for $200, and large-sized editions of 2 for $2000 (for collectors). Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity numbered by the artist. I think this is such a great idea. Enjoy and keep an eye on 20 x 200.

3 comments:

Kate F. said...

I ordered that mushroom print a couple weeks ago--I can't wait for it to arrive! Love.

Another Shade of Grey said...

Great choice Kate.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I love that Jennifer Sanchez print! I think I'll treat myself (a small treat though- the $20 version!) Thanks so much for this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...